Genius Network® brings together the world’s brightest industry transformers and leaders to help people like you (if you qualify) gain access to the most relevant wisdom and strategies to grow your business and design your best life.
This is your rare opportunity to connect and spend time with the most influential people in the world.
See if you qualify to attend, visit: https://GeniusNetwork.com/Bold
Ready for more Genius Network® training and inspiration? Be sure to subscribe to the Youtube Channel here: https://goo.gl/0mX9id
Follow Genius Network on Facebook:
✅ Subscribe ► https://www.youtube.com/user/royfurr?sub_confirmation=1
✅ Get Roy’s Emails ► https://www.BreakthroughMarketingSecrets.com
✅ Get 2 Free Audiobooks from Audible ► https://amzn.to/2ZUDX5I
From Mel Robbins:
✅ Mel Robbins The Myth of Confidence ► https://youtu.be/xKfHi4uIf5U
✅ Mel Robbins Work It Out Audiobook ► https://amzn.to/2pdcNFA
✅ Mel Robbins The 5-Second Rule Audiobook ► https://amzn.to/2M6HK7g
✅ Mel Robbins YouTube ► https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk2U-Oqn7RXf-ydPqfSxG5g
From Brian Kurtz:
✅ Brian Kurtz Overdeliver Audiobook ► https://amzn.to/319lmhS
✅ Brian Kurtz Confidence Article ► https://www.briankurtz.net/the-thin-line-between-confidence-and-arrogance/
✅ Brian Kurtz YouTube ► https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyN1q8huqel6DDidQsJ90RQ
From Dan Sullivan:
✅ Dan Sullivan Confidence Formula ► https://youtu.be/wBlJ5HbFpYQ
Do you want unstoppable confidence?
Today I’ve combined three lessons from three incredible achievers into one Video Friday issue.
— Mel Robbins (author of The 5-Second Rule) on The Myth of Confidence…
— Brian Kurtz (of Boardroom and The Titans of Direct Response) on The thin line between arrogance and confidence…
— And Dan Sullivan (of Strategic Coach) on The 4-Cs Formula to develop unstoppable confidence…
This is one of my most fired-up, passionate videos yet. I hope you find it to be incredibly valuable, perhaps a breakthrough…
Yours for bigger breakthroughs,
Every business owner needs to be knowledgeable about fundamental principles to make their business grow. If you are looking for suggestions regarding the right attitude for any business, we invite you to listen to this podcast.
Today, we will be speaking with Brian Kurtz as he shares his knowledge and expertise about business, copywriting, and marketing. He also specializes in creating impactful newsletters. In his spare time, he enjoys officiating in Little League Baseball.
In this episode, Brian tells us all about his fundamental principles to success, particularly the Hundred Zero Principle, which he considers a crucial aspect for every marketer. He also talks about making deep and valuable connections with different people. Sounds interesting? Check the episode highlights and listen to this informative episode for the nitty-gritty details.
✍ The Hundred Zero Principle and the idea of Serendipitous Giving (02:20) ✍
● Brian confessed that he doesn’t like the word networking, but he loves the idea of contributing and connecting.
● The Hundred Zero Principle refers to giving 100% to everybody or everything that you do while expecting 0% in return.
● The Hundred Zero Principle is challenging to exhibit, but it is the only way to know what works and what does not.
● The method of how you give your 100% is an essential determiner of success.
● Learn and practice the concept of serendipitous giving.
✍ Relationship capital account (05:08) ✍
● Be patient about your investment’s return as long as you employ the right method.
● Don’t underestimate people based on their current status because everybody has potential.
● Learn from missed opportunities so you can be aware of them in your future endeavours.
● Accept that you have flaws, but always try to do your best.
✍ Boardroom dinners or intentional dinners (10:48) ✍
● Intentional or boardroom dinners have taught him about making deep and valuable connections.
● He also learned how to organize and how to connect people.
● Be intentional about everything that you do.
● Building deep relationships and rapport is one of the critical principles of every business owner.
✍ Six-person intentional dinners (13:48) ✍
● There is no ulterior motive at any dinner
● Making connections through great conversations is the goal of these dinners
● They make connections by inviting people that the other person did not know
● Do not expect anything when you attend these dinners. You should wait for great conversations to unfold.
✍ Acknowledging the giants in his profession and those who contributed to his book (18:26) ✍
● He gave recognition to his inspirations who are experts in the field of marketing and copywriting.
● His book, Overdeliver, seeks to overdeliver valuable insights about marketing. It also offers eleven bonuses.
● His book serves to recognize his inspirations in the field by sharing marketing knowledge to those who are interested in the field.
✍ Fulfilment from the book (26:21) ✍
● He continues to write for current and future marketers.
● It is fulfiling to share his knowledge with beginner marketers.
● He does not focus on commission; instead, he focuses on helping start-ups.
✍ Resources ✍
Adam Grant’s Give and Take (https://www.adamgrant.net/give-and-take)
Jayson Gaignard’s Mastermind Dinners (http://www.masterminddinners.com/)
Connect with Brian Kurtz through his website (https://www.briankurtz.me/). You can also watch his informative videos on Youtube (https://bit.ly/2p9NUdZ). We also encourage you to check his book, Overdeliver (https://overdeliverbook.com/) to find valuable insights on marketing and copywriting!
Thanks for listening! See you in the next episode!
http://www.JoePolish.com/FreeTrialOffer Ron shares that his first year entering the Platinum 2.0 Piranha Markting Better Your Best Contest he didn’t win but he paid of $70K in debt AND made $80K profit on top of that! See if Platinum 2.0 is a good fit for you: http://www.JoePolish.com/FreeTrialOffer
Joe Polish and Lisa Wagner from Piranha Marketing, www.joepolish.com are at the Apple Store In San Francisco with one of Apple’s Super Cool and Helpful Employees Dillion as he tries to wave down a Cab for Joe and Lisa after selling them a MacBook
Click https://dankennedy.com/incrediblegift/index.php?LD=665 to get $633.91 worth of money-making marketing information and get full access to all 10 Big Breakthroughs in Business Life with Dan Kennedy.
Rob Stewart Shows Us What The Joe Polish and Piranha Marketing “E.L.F. Lifestyle” (that’s Easy… Lucrative… and FUN!) Is Really Like. Please Note that this video is a spoof, meaning it’s a joke and the Rob Stewart actually was a Better Your Best contest winner based on his initiatives from piranha marketing strategies.